Monday, July 11, 2005

NCAA College Football 2006 Released


EA Sports released their annual college football game today, with it retailing in stores for 50 bucks. I bought myself a copy, and to be honest, I was pretty satisfied with what I saw. The graphics and gameplay are impressive, and I like some of the new features EA incorporated into this year's game. In the end, it was money well spent.

As was expected, Virginia Tech was given a strong overall rating of A- (on a scale of A-F), with many of the starters receiving quality ranks. Here are few of them, rated out of 100 points:

Jimmy Williams - CB - 96
Jeff King - TE - 95
Darryl Tapp - DE - 95
Cedric Humes - RB - 89
Mike Imoh - RB - 89
Jimmy Martin - OL - 89
Will Montgomery - OL - 89
Brandon Pace - K - 88
Marcus Vick - QB - 87
Eddie Royal - WR - 84

No comments: