Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hokie - Yellow Jacket Game Pics

My main man Jeff King makin' it happen on special teams, blocking the GT field goal, leading to six Hokie points.

Brandon Flowers and Xavier Adibi gettin' up after Adibi's INT run for a touchdown.

Justin Harper and King gettin' hype after King's first quarter touchdown.

Calvin Johnson beating Jimmy in single coverage. You just have to give the kid props. He's college football's finest.

Vince Hall comin' off the line and bringin' that heat on Reggie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home site. Financial freedom work from home.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Adrian: PRESS RELEASE: ABOUT THE BEST WORK FROM HOME PROSPECT AND WHY LISTED ON GOOGLE AND YAHOO NEWS ABOUT THE LINK ABOVE work from home

Anonymous said...

Hi, what a great blog.
I enjoyed it very much.
Take a look at my internet advertising related
site.