Saturday, August 12, 2006

Turkey Talk Update

Those of you wishing to find the lowdown regarding Virginia Tech position previews as well as season opponent analysis, trust me -- it's on the way, but for you hardcore readers wonderin' what's the delay, here's my excuse:

With the start of the fall semester at Virginia Tech just around the corner (classes begin Aug. 21), all next week I will be out of town relaxing at the beach, getting my act together, if you will, before heading back to Tech. (Not that bad of a way for a 19-year-old college student to spend the last seven days of his summer after bein' on the grind for the past three months).

So, big deal Andrew, right? Well upon returning, I will be part of a new blogging network, with a completely new site, but still devoted to the same ol' Hokies. My writing responsibilities with the Virginia Tech school newspaper, the Collegiate Times, will have returned, seeing as I already have three football stories lined up, all of which are going to be published in the CT's team preview. These individual works are not to be outdone by additional team insight posted online, and actually just an overall total commitment to posting anything and everything considered Hokie.

Until then, LET'S GO ... HO - KIES !!!

Andrew Kinney
Turkey Talk